Friday, April 8, 2011

Apathy

   I am meant to be doing essay work, but I can't be bothered atm. I wrote almost 600 words for cw final...but it's really staccato scene-wise and nothing is really flowing so I'm giving up and writing here to see if it will help (and will probs write in actual journal later too) to get the juices going. I am going to watch Big Bang Theory in a bit, too, and maybe Skins, cus I am so tired I do NOT feel like just hitting the books. Or maybe I feel like hitting them but not opening them and taking notes. My goal to spend all of tomorrow and Sunday doing so.

   The weather has been BEAUTIFUL lately. On Wednesday Michelle and I spent an hour in the park behind gds reading and then that night was Niko's last, so I sucked it all up even though I felt ill as hell and we went up to Parliament Hill where we feasted on Pret and sort of watched the sunset, but mostly people watched (kite man, hooligan kids, people making out and mounting each other in public-->see laughing about it with cute hipster boy). Cue several fail attempts on my part to piggyback ride Niko...peed my pants slightly in the park. Was so knackered couldn't go back to Hampstead cus I knew I wouldn't get home until late. I got the northern line home and spent it just like, zoned, snuffling and trying not to cry a bit.

   Today I went to the doctor again, but this time for IUD stuff. The Dean Street nurse was amazing--I love sexual health clinic workers because they're so open and nice and wonderful. She was great to me and I had the Australian nurse again to just generally talk to, and she is just the sweetest. I was there for like two hours. Had a ROUGH pelvic exam by mean doctor man. Been on the computer since I've been home. No will to do anything. Will try to write later and perhaps come up with a plan for my life. I need an outdoor table and no wind. That would be magical. Work work work the weekend away. Register for classes for next year on Monday. Attempt to get my shit together. Let's go!

2 comments:

  1. "Will try to write later and perhaps come up with a plan for my life."--you're not ambitious at all, are you?

    ReplyDelete