Wednesday, September 15, 2010

First!

TEST ENTRY. SORT OF.

I am leaving for London in TWO DAYS. Two. Scary. Yesterday I spent an hour rolling up my clothes in order to save space in my suitcase, but all my clothes take up the biggest suitcase! This could be a problem...but I think it weighs less than 50 lbs. Anyways, I'm kind of nervous for the flight, especially because I started getting a sore throat yesterday and a runny nose. Sleep sleep sleep for me for the next two nights. And then some Xanax. And then...London! And extreme loss of money coupled with extreme experiences.

Ok, I'm just babbling so I would just like to say a big thank you to my parents, Mum and Steve, without whom this would definitely not have been possible. :)

Now leave me love!

9 comments:

  1. Does rolling your clothes really take up less space than folding them? I've always thought that folding them was more space-efficient...

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes Anna, rolling is better. E, good luck hon, I will try hard not to worry! Always remember how much I love you! Try some Afrin for your nose. love you, aunt nancy xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. My darling daughter,
    I am weepy as I write this...I will miss you; I will worry about you. I want you to know how proud I am of you. I want you to do , see , explore everything that you are able to while in London. Take advantage of this opportunity to travel to other countries. Have fun, sweetheart. Study hard. Take care of yourself. My love, thoughts and prayers will always be with you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anna, according to all the packing videos I've been watching, rolling is the best way to go.

    Mum, will you share this with Steve? The link.

    ReplyDelete
  5. *HUGS* I hope you have the time of your life!!! Despite what I've said over the past week, I don't want you to miss me too much. Besides, I will ALWAYS be here when you need a friend or a confidante. And if you threw a party, and invited everyone--- wait, I got sidetracked. My point is, LOVEEEEE and GOOD LUCK! I wouldn't be nervous for the flight, either. It'll be an awesome experience! You gotta tell me what Newark is like, and if you feel greasy being so close to the cast of the Jersey Shore. *hugs again*

    LOVE,
    THEO.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WHY DID I WRITE THAT IN LETTER FORM?!?! I AM SUCH AN INTERNET LAME.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just popped over here from Facebook, Elissa. Carman told me about your Big Adventure. Really, all the opportunities you college kids have are so amazing. My daughter is still close friends with someone she met while studying for a semester in Australia back in 2001.

    I hope you keep reminding us on FB to come here whenever you have an update, and I'm looking forward to seeing this journal become chock full of all kinds of sights, smells and sounds of Londontown.

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOOOT! Love love love. I wish you minimum stress!

    ReplyDelete