Wednesday, January 12, 2011

OMG CAN CLASSES START NOW PLZKTHXBYE

   I'm going a little stir-crazy what with the nothing to do. Although I don't know HOW to do homework anymore...it's kind of going to be a problem once classes do actually begin (I don't even think they are anymore).
   Biggest thing on my plate that just happened was I had my two sessions for Sexpression and I kind of feel like death right now because I've been up since 7:30am. I would say all in all they went rather well. It's great to have another volunteer with me though because I'm good at presenting the information but the other people have saved my ass with the good questions like, "Why do you think that...?" and generally thinking on their feet. Augh. But I went, I tried, I did. And the kids today were especially responsive and knowledgeable about STIs, which surprised me, but it was great that they didn't need a LOT of prompting. It was weird getting home today at like 11am and it feeling like the middle of the afternoon. I watched QI for like an hour and a half and I felt like it was 3pm when it was only 12:30! So I actually did some work and organized fully one of my essays for Friday. Then I went onto the cloud duvetland and read a bit for the second essay until my eyes failed me. Blah de blah. MORE PODCAST and sudoku times.

Is it weird that I consider it a treat to myself to get under the covers to study or to podcast and sudoku before bed? Oh man, that sounds so nice right now...UM. As in U of M, as in want Ann Arbor and friends and autumn in Michigan and a HOUSE and stuff. January in England is fucking humid and too warm and I can't properly enjoy chai when it's this warm and my hair is froing and I just generally don't approve...England, cut it out. I'm going to write soon. I know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment