Tuesday, February 8, 2011

If you're one of my adult relatives, please don't read this. For your own safety and my mental wellbeing (talking about sex and Dave Matthews)

This is more for my benefit really. Yesterday I was bumming and Dave Matthews came up on shuffle so I decided to listen to Weekend on the Rocks, which Theo had just given me. Omgggggg. The shit DM sings is like grawr. Like where he says, "There you go, you dirty girl" I'm just like, "Why yes, Dave Matthews, I AM a dirty girl, let's go." And he is kind of raw, growling masculinity sometimes...it's just yummy. Anyways, so that made my day...allllll day, better. And it made for 45 minutes of dancing around my room like a maniac in "trainers" and "tracksuit bottoms."


Also, third season of Psych is soooo good and I get all giddy and giggly and *squee* when Shawn and Juliet have oodles of romantic chemistry and tension. I need manly, golden forearms in my life.

4 comments:

  1. You forget I was your age once........

    ReplyDelete
  2. Which variety of bumming were you engaging in, when Dave Matthews came on? (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=bumming)

    ReplyDelete
  3. MUM. Apparently you don't follow directions!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha I had the same thought about bumming.

    -Marina

    ReplyDelete