Thursday, February 3, 2011

oh my ga...not really

   I feel like it should be noted that there is a girl in my creative writing class who has an iPad, and then before class today I saw she was holding both a blackberry and an iPhone 4!!! I just want to know WHY.

   Anyway, life is still complicated. But after my rather refreshing hiatus, I read Emma in three and a half days and watched a ton of Psych and got one day of not leaving even though I got all dressed and nearly walked out the door before I realised I didn't want to trek to the museum. Lolz. SOOOOO. Literature and Psychoanalysis has me soooo confused this week. Apparently, and I kind of overlooked this, we're supposed to be preparing hardcore questions to bring to seminar in order to discuss and then expound on them for our mid-semester essay! I forgot this week in my craze of reading, and though I read most of "The Unconscious", most of it went over my head and I had barely even a vague idea of what was going on in discussion today. OMG help. I have NO idea what to write about for that essay. EVERYTHING IS OVERWHELMING ME. I need to get through the next two and a half weeks and then it will be ok. A little more ok.
   So yes, I'm quite overwhelmed by the amount of work I need to accomplish in that time and basically, I'm so tired from reading the past four days that I am going to knock off tonight and watch oodles of Psych and get Obi's last night in Spain and eat a fucking chocolate muffin like a fatass and enjoy every other minute of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment