Thursday, November 11, 2010

Which is my favourite eppy of Friends?

Can you guess what I made for dinner tonight?
Is it weird that "Sellotape" makes me want to cry (a little bit)?
2450/2500 words. Only 3 sources.
Had drinks with Cathy at Slug and Lettuce this evening. Slug and Lettuce is a chain but it was quite nice and trendy. 2-4-1 drinks special is amazing. Cathy is cool--we will go to burlesque stuff together and fetish clubs.
I only slightly resisted the urge to sing loudly in a falsetto in the kitchen, in my room, in the shower. I laughed to myself on the street imaging one of my flatmates knocking on my door to tell me to cut it out. I was only quietish in the kitchen.
Also, last night was relatively good. Low key creative writing meeting just talking cus it was only like 9 of us. Watched Due Date with some peeps and it made me feel like I was home but I was depressed when I realized I was still in London. American movies make me feel closer to home. It was only ok though.
Will you still let me down?
Will I romanticize everything and muck it up?
It's hard to stay that open.

1 comment: