Thursday, October 21, 2010

Trying to break the Tuesday and Friday thing

There's been a tiny thing I keep meaning to mention. I got a library card at the local library around the corner and I checked out a book like two weeks ago. They have self checkout machines and they use the same program as the kpl with the same dingy noises and stuff and it made me happy that there was something that I could do without having to ask or look like an ass attempting. :)

Also, so much activity in like two days and now it's just going to chill for awhile, frustrating!!!

I saw the Social Network today with some of my flatmates. It was pretty good and kind of sad. Tomorrow I go to the Tower!!! And then cook fresh vegetables. And I am seeing that guy on Saturday. At least one of my flatmates is going to go and just be there at the cafe in the background in case it turns not safe or in case I need an excuse to leave.

Homework is basically taking over my life and making everything stressful.

No comments:

Post a Comment